Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Family portraits

I established a goal for myself this year. Everyone knows how much I love family research and genealogy.  I realized something about the new millennium families.  They never have time for family portraits.  Why? Because when I   researched some family stats  and realized the lady of the home was the one 50 years ago pushing the portraits or family pictures. Now the lady of the home is 40% of the bread winner and has her own career or business to run. I think my influence and showing how important pictures are for the future generations through family research.  I need to plan more around the working families to get their memories captured.  I was asked "how often should families take portraits." I would say "as often as possible and minimal once a year."

No comments:

Post a Comment