Monday, January 16, 2012

NEW THIS YEAR -super busy



Now that 2011 has past I just planned and celebrated my 25Th anniversary. I am currently working on new projects since my last posting. It took me a year to get my celebration off the ground and then took me another 6 months to finish my certification for my wedding planning business. Yes that's right I decided to expand onto the planning side. I'm working on a wedding show in July and booking clients. Although wedding planning and events are very delicate. I'm not a stranger to coordination and organization. I have planned and coordinated many events. I just decided to take it to another level. I have started writing a new novel or help me book for my budget brides. I haven't even got it off the ground and a publisher called and said she would like to see the first draft. LOL. I told her me to!

No comments:

Post a Comment